Toy Time!


Let's start this right up!

I like to play with toys. I mean, some people think they are too babyish, immature, or downright dumb. I can assure you that I am NOT one of those people. I am the opposite, in fact. Since I am a bunny, I pride myself on playing with toys that are meant for cats, dogs, parrots, or even human babies. Rabbits are like no other pets. We are not small like hamsters or gerbils, we are not predators like dogs or cats, we are our own animal. I guess this might be getting a little weird, so I am getting to what this post is going to be about! My toys! 


First up! We have my Hayball. This is a dog chew ball that my humans stuff with hay, I can chase it around to get the hay out. I can chew on the hard rubber too. 




Next, my cat toys. They are plastic cage things with a bell inside, so fun to throw around! I make a lot of noise. 

Now, my wood chews. I have a string thing of wooden blocks, a two-by-four, a stick bundle, and some Jenga pieces. 


That's it for today, folks. See you soon! 

~Swiss 🧀 🐰 










Comments

  1. Hey, I mean Hay! You have a lot of toys! Very good descriptions! Play on! Swiss, play on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. For saying you re-wrote the post multiple times I still caught two typos with just a quick read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't say that I rewrote it because of typos, I rewrote it because I was trying to approach it in a different way. Also, I checked for typos, which ones do you see? Because I had multiple people read it before I published it. 🤔

      Delete
  4. "I guess this might is getting a little weird, so I am getting to what this post is going to be about!"

    I think you mean be instead of is.

    "I can case it around to get the hay out."

    I think you mean chase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pointing those out. I'll edit it better next time.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Who cares is probably the correct response. To be clear: I don't, really. I wouldn't have called attention to it had you not led the post with references to the rewrites.

      Delete
    2. There, I updated the post my dear princess! 👸

      Delete
  6. Hello, Princess! How do you do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DRAGON RABBIT